Have you ever thought…
- What’s the big deal about the Bible anyway?
- Don’t you have to know the original languages to understand the Bible?
- How do some people get so much out of a passage?
- I don’t have time to read the Bible.
- Everyone has their own interpretation of the Bible so we can’t really know what it means.
- Does the Bible have anything to say about real life today?
Come get some answers and have a great time at our FREE 1-day Women’s Bible Study Workshop!
Join us at Lora Miller’s home in North Liberty on Saturday, June 22nd from 9:30am – 4:30pm. No matter where you are in your relationship with God, this workshop will move you one step closer to Him and also teach you how to study the Word more effectively.
All women will benefit from this workshop.
Lunch, snacks and beverages provided.
Just bring a Bible! (Extras will be there for any who need one.)
Register below today!
If you have any questions, contact the office – (319) 626-2040 or email@example.com.