It is our aim to seek a structure that will best allow and encourage these purposes in our Young Adults.
- To SUPPORT the Godly training that is going on in the home.
- To proclaim the Gospel and TRAIN in righteousness for those who do not receive it at home.
- Provide opportunities for dynamic Biblical COMMUNITY.
- Provide an outlet for OUTREACH.
- To INTEGRATE our Young Adults into the larger church body through service, mentoring, and fellowship.
Our number one desire is to support your God-given role as parents and to provide an avenue for your Young Adults to experience Christ together.
- For more information please see our brochure.
- View the yearly training tracks for 5th-12th graders.
- Parent involvement, support, prayers, and feedback are vital for the whole of this group.
- Parent support will be crucial as we embark on what God has for us this year.